As summer comes to an end, it’s time to transition from bathing suits to sweaters. With the arrival of a new season, it’s time to add new drinks to your roster. This fall, try some of these easy autumn cocktails that will be sure to impress your friends next time you play bartender, without breaking the bank for ingredients.
Even though the espresso martini was regarded as the drink of the summer, there is no reason why this delectable cocktail should be forgotten in the fall.
The coffee cocktail is good for caffeine lovers and those who don’t particularly enjoy the taste of alcohol.
The martini is much easier to make than people perceive, with only just four ingredients, it’s very simple to make at home.
Serving Size: 2
- 2 ounces vodka of your choice
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur (usually Kahlúa)
- 1 ounce cold brew coffee
- 1 tbs of simple syrup
- (Optional) coffee beans for garnish
- Add vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso and simple syrup to a shaker filled with ice and shake until well-chilled. (Pro Tip: Make sure to shake to give your drink an extra shake to get it nice and foamy at the top)
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans.
HARD APPLE CIDER
If you’re looking for a drink that’s perfect for a crisp fall day, then look no further than a hard apple cider. This fall cocktail is extremely easy to make as it doesn’t follow the same ingredient list as a traditional apple cider concoction. As long as you can get your hands on some apple cider and a stovetop, then this recipe will be perfect for you.
Serving Size 4:
- 8 cups of Apple cider of your choice
- 6 ounces of bourbon or honey bourbon of your choice
- (Optional) Orange slices
- (Optional) Cinnamon stick
- Heat apple cider on stovetop until hot
- Pour bourbon into pot and stir
- Add oranges and cinnamon stick if you have
- When cider is heated to your liking then remove from heat
- Pour and enjoy
PUMPKIN SPICED WHITE RUSSIAN
Of course we can’t have fall cocktails without including a pumpkin spiced drink. This drink is easy and sure to impress you pumpkin-loving friends. The popular drink, White Russian, is a creamy drink that consists of vodka, coffee liquor, and cream. Adding some pumpkin spice to the already delicious drink is the perfect way to celebrate the season.
Serving Size 2:
- 3 ounces vodka of your choice
- 3 ounces glasses pumpkin spice creamer
- 1.5 ounces glass coffee liquor
- (optional) Whipped Cream and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Pour vodka, creamer, and coffee liquor into a large cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake lightly until combined and cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
Recipe provided by https://www.thecookierookie.com/pumpkin-spice-white-russian-cocktail/
(Pro Tip: if you don’t want to buy simple syrup in the store, it’s very simple! Just mix ½ cup of water and ½ of sugar, heat to dissolve and then cool.)
While autumn sneaks up on us, sneak in some new drink recipes to embrace the season.